Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's coming. And it's wearing boots.


Can you feel it?

Walk outside and take a big deep breath. Can you smell it? It's there! Fall!

And did you catch the frost yesterday morning? Hello! Too early for that.

You know what that means, right? Time for a good fall candle and some new boots! (Yay shoes! :P)

Time for lots of baking and the Eddie Bauer sale! (do they still do that?)

I like fall. and that makes me want to bake a pie. (I know a few people who like pie. or are soup nuts.)

Seriously though-MARK YOUR CALENDARS! Shoe party here on Wed Sept 17th. Someone make sure Annika knows that it's with 4 The Love of Shoes! If you don't get a little invite it's because I never get enough of them. But if you see this-you're invited! (and feel free to bring a friend too!) I'll have to double check with my fabulous shoe friends Sam and Sarah, but they should have their boots by then! And I'll have a variety of cheesecakes as well! Because the only thing better than a shoe store in your home is a shoe store in your home that serves cheesecake! Plan on it!

(I used all those exclamation points just for you Aaron!!!! heehee)

8 comments:

Aaron said...

THATS GREAT!!!
I AM SO HAPPY!!
FALL IS COMING.....YEA!!!!!
WHA-HOO!!!
SO EXCITED!!

Anonymous said...

I am marking my calendar!! If I am not there, it's lack of funds, but I have been looking everywhere for red shoes... ta-da!!

Annika said...

I am sooooo there! Finally a 4 love of shoes party! I've been dying to use my coupons! How did you know about that? Apparently I whine a lot more than I realize! My husband cringes everytime I get a shoe party invite because I never come home empty handed! See ya there!

Kelsey said...

I can't wait to find boots....that don't resemble Robin Hoods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH FOOTBALL :) WAHOOOOO

Celeste said...

Blah on Fall! Not ready for it. Though boots do make the sound of it a bit more tempting :)

Tiffany said...

I LOVE the Fall! Boots,soup,boots, apple crisp, boots, leaves falling, boots, You get the idea :)

Mary W. said...

Oh I NEED those boots!

It's almost coolish here too. I opened the house up

Kelsey said...

NEW POST FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!