Sunday, May 25, 2008

Woo-hoo! Check it out ---->

Look at that! Now all you lucky people can join me in my neurotic daily countdown! : )

Just 67 days (technically) left as of today when I stuck it up there-that seems so soon! Of course I'm still rooting for a couple of weeks early-but to be honest I'm thinking this one will stick around in here a little longer than her brothers traditionally do....I'm guessing I go to at least 39wks this time around. Especially since I'm planning to avoid an eviction this time. Though when the end of July rolls around, we'll check my mental state and see if I've changed my mind on that....

As long as it's not July 19th-I'd feel really bad to ruin someone's wedding photos by needing their photographer that day!

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

67 days is so soon! Ty and Mel had their baby last week. 2 1/2 weeks early!

justdawn said...

Is it just me, or has this been the fastest pregnancy on the face of the planet???

I can't wait to meet the newest little B-Bean:)

Unknown said...

I can't wait either! I know that she's gonna be a beauty! I hope that you beat an induction.

Rheanna said...

Holy Cow! This really has been a fast pregnancy for me too! I'm sure you feel the same Catey...right? :o) I can't wait for a baby girl-everyone else seemed to have boys this year, so I'm ready to see this cute angel!

Catey said...

Actually, yes! This pregnancy has flown! Might be time to get started on a room for her sooner rather than later, huh? ; )

Celeste said...

"It's the fin-al count-down...da-da-da-da...da-da-da-da-da"

Love that song, though it didn't come across as well as it should have. Too many da-da's but I didn't know how to spell anyother sound effects :)