Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The countdown begins.....

Back from Sunny SoCal (and appreciating that it is sunny here before we get pounded with snow again). I'll do the whole trip review thing when I round up all the pics from the rest of the fam. Oddly, we didn't take many. I guess we were too busy herding children all week or something!

Today was my monthly dr appointment, everything looks good. The best news is-we have a date! I realize that I am already counting down the big 40wks (hopefully only about 38!), but this countdown is much more immediately satisfactory! Thanks to the lovely, wonderful receptionist at my dr's office, I get to have my u/s a week before my next appointment instead of waiting until the day of the next appointment! Thank you Megan!!! So, 3 weeks from today we hope for the big reveal...

So what's the verdict? Pink or Blue?


6 comments:

Celeste said...

PINK!!!

Rheanna said...

Don't get me wrong, I love blue, but I'm hoping pink too. Since I'm not ready to have another one, someones got to have a girl. Plus, there needs to be someone who can wear that adorable dress!

Ashley said...

PINK, PINK, PINK and MORE PINK!!!!

Kelsey said...

please be pink, please be pink, please be pink, please be pink...do I need to continue?

Heidi said...

I'm going to say BLUE, but no worries... I'm always wrong.

;)

zoinatt said...

I say PINK just cause I want to. :)