Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dreaming of Nuun HTC

I hit send.
I officially threw my hat in the ring!
I applied to be one of the bloggers running with Nuun!

Two years ago I wanted to but didn't dare.
Last year I was slightly occupied with this fabulousness.
Third time's the charm, right?

Oh I hope so!!

The fabulous folks at Nuun are putting together teams for Hood to Coast again this year.  I would LOVE to be one of the bloggers picked to run with them!

I'm married to the most awesome guy ever (have I mentioned that?), who was willing to indulge me and do some filming this week and spend last night making sure my video application was edited nicely, so now I sit back and cross all of my fingers and toes and hope and pray that I get chosen.

I woke up this morning and had a couple of doh! moments, realizing that I forgot to add a couple of fabulous pictures to my video, like this one:


 this one:


and I seriously can't believe I forgot the picture of my Nuun drawer!


Don't you have a Nuun drawer?  You should.
(You'd never guess grape and lemonade are my favorites, would you?  Kids faves are Tropical and Lemon Lime.  If you were wondering.)

But hopefully Nuun will see past that and be willing to give me a shot anyway based on this:



And hopefully having all nine *Nuun* kids crossing their fingers for me will help!

(I was totally kidding about convincing him to take care of the kids.  Because we all know the truth behind the story-that I wouldn't even be a runner had he not dared me into a tri a few years ago in the first place, and there is no way I could run without his support and encouragement!  I am one lucky lady!)  

Photobucket

8 comments:

Shilo said...

Loved it!
Good luck, hope it goes well for you and I think it's about time Aaron had a few days with the kids 24/7. (Not that he's not a hard worker - just that it's different being with the kids 24/7 as opposed to working.) ;)

Brennan said...

so cute! You're little nuunth kiddo is so adorable! I hope you get in!

Catey said...

Thank you!

XLMIC said...

If they don't pick you, they are stupid. You are the bestest of the best, Cateydid. I wish you all the luck the world has to offer! You would be the BEST vanmate I could imagine. I wish I could do it with you :)

~LL~ said...

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!! I hope they pick you!!!

fancy nancy said...

Oh my word I LOVE it!!!! Your family is so adorable and so are you!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Laurie said...

I don't see how they couldn't pick you! Great video... you're all so cute! Good luck.

Ashlee said...

Awesome. You're such an inspiration!