Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Does your face hurt?

Anyone else remember that joyous little bit from back in the day?
Does your face hurt?  It's killing me.

It came up a couple of weeks ago here.  Not sure how.  And then it came up again and again.
We have a lot of rambunctious kids, a lot of head bonks happen.

Little did I know it would be applying to me.

My poor face.

On Saturday I had it waxed.  Yes my whole face.  No, I'm not kidding.
Ok, not my whole face, my forehead and nose don't need it.

I was happy to be over the sting of that when my super grace and agility showed itself on Sunday night.

I was shutting the car door, stepping back as I did so.  My foot kind of slipped off the edge of the driveway onto the grass, at which point-in attempt to keep my balance-I leaned forward.
My thoughts were as follows:
-Ow.
-Is my foot ok?!  Thank goodness I didn't roll my ankle!
-Oh my word, did I really just hit myself in the head with the car door?

Yes, I hit my face with the corner of the door as I was shutting it.
I'm awesome like that.
The center of my left cheek just below my eye all the way over to my nose are still not happy with me.   I genuinely wondered for a minute if I had broken my own nose.

Then came Monday.  Two and a half hours of dental work.  Yes that is a long time.  One of my teeth broke, the one next to that had a filling that broke...it was ugly.  Aaron actually stopped by our dentist's office on the way home to check on me.  I freely admit that I hate dental work, but I'm not that bad.  His timing was impeccable-he got to see everything all ground down and prepped for the partial crowns that now reside in my mouth.  He took a picture.  I will spare you.  You're welcome.

I am happy to report that the dental work was the opposite side from the car door incident.

Bruised and tender left cheek/nose, swollen and sore right jaw.

But hey, at least I get one more week till I have the cavity on the left side filled.
And my face is super smooth.

Although, I highly suggest not hitting yourself in the head with the car door.
Photobucket

1 comments:

javediqbal said...

Title:
The Best High Returns on Best Investment
Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:
Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum
Web Link:
http://www.whatacash.com

Display Name: whatacash