Monday, August 22, 2011

It's over

It just started.
And now, it's over.

Today Malia went back to school.  Tomorrow the rest of the clan follows.

How on earth did Summer fly by so quickly?

So many fun adventures.  Thus the reason so little blogging.  But hey, that means there is so much to share now, right?  Brace yourself for the onslaught.

I am excited for the opportunities this school year will bring, but sad to say goodbye to our long (kind of) carefree days as we lurch back in to real life.

This morning I drowned my back to school sorrows in scones.  Or maybe that was making up for the 35 minutes I spent with Jillian Michaels.  It's a toss up.  Either way, I highly recommend a healthy dose of fried bread smothered in honey butter on a Monday morning.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

that's it?! That was suppossed to hold me over??????????

Rheanna said...

YUM!!! I so wanted scones after reading this :o)