Tuesday, April 5, 2011

By the numbers: Eight

"Say eight!  Say eight!"  
(a little something for you Brian Regan fans)
(he sees the humor in that, I promise.)

Eight

Eight beautiful blessed miraculously marvelous months. 

Love.


One brand new little tooth last week.
(also do you see those eyelashes?!)


That tooth makes him clench his jaw like this:  


And then I die from the cuteness.
And then he does this:


And this:


And I die again.
Almost Four amazing minutes as he sat by himself.


That's about three and a half minutes longer than he could do it last week.  Yay!


Even recovering from this little off balance moment without falling. 



He was so pleased with himself.

Ten deliciously perfect toes, five of which are frequently in his mouth. 


Two beautiful eyes


15.6 pounds of sweetness and joy....


....and a little bit of fakey crying cranky boy when things don't go exactly as he hopes.  


  Which causes all seven siblings to spring instantly to action.  


Think this kid knows that everyone is wrapped around his finger? 


Yep.  It's a crowded finger. 

Photobucket

10 comments:

XLMIC said...

I could just cry from the cuteness…really. He makes me almost want 'just one more' :P …if I weren't so darn old! I love the clenching :)

Colette said...

Oh wow ... what fantastic pictures and way to go Sam ... sitting up b yourself now,,,brilliant!! Oh I think I *died* along with you at just how cute and adoable wee Sam is ... thank you for sharing, they brought a big smile to my face! :)

Heidi said...

What a cutie! Love the photos!

Unknown said...

he is such a cutie pie!!

Kelsey said...

Oh my word, I'm just barely noticing that he's sitting up!!!! I love him

Unknown said...

I honestly could EAT his cheeks!

Ashley said...

Love that little man!
Loved your April Fools joke :)

The Balls said...

Love him! He is so cute! Thanks for the previous cold post too. It is good to be reminded of the important things in life.

Molly said...

Oh the cuteness. My heartttttttt. I want to snuggle that little guy.

Todd said...

I found the best teething oil ever and thought I would share. My 7 mo old just got the 3rd tooth and it is great stuff for his pain. It is called all smiles teething oil. You can google it. All natural high quality oils. I used it for my first and now my 4th and about to be 5th will use it too! Also works great on canker sores:)
Amy