Monday, May 10, 2010

A nephew



Baby feet!

Oh my goodness-I've left that cute little ear sitting up here for so long! It's about time you get to see the rest of him!

This is my sweet nephew Cole-just 7 hours old.

Look at his adorable fuzzy blond hair! So soft you can hardly feel it. He's like a little chick or a duckling.

My sister is a trooper-natural birth, and not a tiny baby. He tipped the scales at 8lbs 11oz. Not huge, but much bigger than any of mine!

And yet he has the most perfectly round little head.

This sweet little guy was just the therapy I needed last week. There is nothing that compares to having a newborn baby in your arms. Sweet, sweet baby boy.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Celeste said...

He's adorable!! Makes me want to see how my little ones are going to look! Can't wait!!

~Jamie~ said...

OMG he's adorable!! Tell your sister congratulations for me, what a wonderful gift!

~LL~ said...

SO sweet

Kelsey said...

thanks for the shout out :)
Oh my goodness, he is soooo snuggly! You coming up on Sunday? He's been requesting another cozin session with you and Sam!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!! Congratulations Aunt Catey!