Saturday, November 1, 2008

Had to share

So I'm a little behind-still trying to round up some pics for Alaina's bday post.

But I couldn't NOT post this.

Is this not the cutest thing ever?



Charli wasn't anything exciting for Halloween, just a Halloween kind of outfit, so I had to take a minute to dress her up for a few pictures. What is the point of having a baby girl if you don't take advantage of dressing her up? ;)

Eventually I'll get Alaina's bday pics up, along with our Halloween pics (and our wonderful costume party!).

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear LORD...I could eat her up!!! Baby Catey!!!!

Kelsey said...

She is such a gooer! I have to have this pic :)
Seriously.....post Halloween pix!

Shilo said...

So cute!
The whole dressing up thing is the ONLY reason I wish for another little girl. ;)

zoinatt said...

Aww that is the cutest I've ever seen.

Cindi said...

Oh! She is beautiful and darling and all the other cute words used to describe deliciously cute baby girls.

Ashley said...

I LOVE IT!
She is so dang cute!