Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hellooooooo Out There!


Hey-just saying "hi" to all the people who apparently read my blog! Who knew my life was worth reading about by those other than my good friends who feel obligated! ha! While out last weekend with some good friends and some casual friends (not as in they dress casually, but as in we know each other but don't make it a point to hang out together...), someone who is more of a casual friend said that she had found out I was pregnant from someone in the neighborhood (whose name I know, but who I have *never* met), who found out from a blog. Well, I'm guessing that would be my blog unless someone else is bored enough to gossip about my latest addition. I mean, I know we live in the middle of nowhere, but I'm sure there are more things to blog about than the neighborhood mom who just won't stop having kids!

So-to all those who stop by-be brave enough to say hi sometime! I know the excitement of lurking, I do plenty of it myself, but I'd love to know the real scope of just how many neighbors and acquaintances are peeking in!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the new look!
Hope it wasn't my blog, I checked to make sure that I hadn't written anything - but you never know what my fingers can do while I'm not watching!

Kelsey said...

Hey, that's my old blog!!! lol
If you want a Valentine's background let me know and I'll give the scoop :)
Carry ons...........are you nutz?!

Kelsey said...

ps. all my friends read your blog and I'm sure anyone who looks at mine goes to yours! Stalking rules ;0

Rheanna said...

I love the polka dots! How fun! I don't read too many blogs of people I don't know, but maybe I should start and I'd find random stuff to enjoy :o)

Catey said...

Just to clarify....they found out from my blog post. No biggie, and I actually went blog-stalking this afternoon and found a very roundabout way as to how I assume this particular person ended up here, just found it funny how word got out!

And Kel-this IS my Valentines look! : ) Just waiting for the next month when I figure out if I can keep it pink or have to go blue.... and hey-Carry-ons were not my vote! All your nutty friends are welcome anytime....and they all know which nutty ones I'm talking about!

Celeste said...

I visited your blog Catey, just wanted to let you know that I'm not a silent stalker :) I do like the new look, as well!!

Jeff J. Snider said...

I have your blog on my RSS feed, so I check it out whenever you post anything. But I haven't linked to it, I don't think.

Catey said...

Hey Snider! Good to see you! I still owe you a snowball...I have the chocolate sitting here just waiting to get myself in gear and actually make it for you! I promise-one day you'll get it!