Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Um, OK

I've decided to just not bother with trying to post dozens of entries to catch up on the past few months. I'll do Alaina's bday on her half bday (which gives me another few months to do that!), and for those who wanted to see pictures that have missed them, check Celeste's and Ashley's blogs. Oh, and Rheanna's too! www.mcmillermoments.blogspot.com, www.ashhanksfam.blogspot.com, and www.thedowfamily.blogspot.com I hope you ladies don't mind me posting the addy's, but I figured since they are linked up in our little cirlce o' blogs that they'd be ok to share here. Some killer pics from Halloween, Aaron's bday (thank you Celeste!!), and New Years too!

So-a fresh clean start for those whose lives are boring enough that you want a peek into mine! ha! I promise to keep it more up to date, especially since big news always brings reason to post more, right? ; )

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Wow.....you didn't forget how to type???? It's been so long, I just figured.

Kelsey said...

Ok, so I just watched all the videos on your friend's blog...Aaron and Nick should have a dance off! Who knew?!?!
$100 dollas on Nicky.

Catey said...

Hey-I've seen the videos of Nick dancing...my money is on Aaron! heehee Hey-maybe in Cali we can put the kids to bed, leave them with the folks and go dancing! HA! As long as someone has a camera.....

Kelsey said...

no no no.....he only dances on cruise ships :)