Friday, January 18, 2008

Are you in there little Fetus?

In nine months will you come greet us? I will buy you some Adidas....



Surprise! Yes folks, for the two or three people left on the planet who have not been within earshot of my kids over the past few days (they're a little loud!) and thus do not yet know, Lucky Seven is on the way! (debating the name Seven...anyone?)

This is from yesterday, baby is measuring exactly to date, 12weeks! Yay second trimester! Now if I can just start feeling human again. And stop scaring people at church and in he neighborhood too. Right....eventually the real me will come back, I promise.

One more picture for good measure-always my favorite one-the little hands and feet. Could it get any cuter than tiny hands and feet?!?

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

There she is!!! I will buy her some adidas...no...some puddle jumpers :) I'm so excited and I LOVE the name SEVEN, George!
PLEASE BE A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rheanna said...

I love it! So Cute! I think we're all hoping too much for a girl, but that's okay with me..pink and purple here we come! :o)

Ashley said...

Would you stop with the cute pics - it's things like this that make me baby hungry, but hey, 6 more months and all that I have to do is walk across the street and borrow yours!!!