Friday, November 6, 2009

The Big Pink Winners!

A little slow today...Mother in law is on her way here. I am attempting to give the impression that I don't live in filth. Two little boys are sabotaging my every move.

But that's not what you wanted to know, so let's get to it!

The winner of #1, the Big Pink Walker package is:
Blogger jamiem said...

I've been following for quite some time....I'm so proud of you on the 1/2!!

November 3, 2009 8:49 AM

(awww...thanks jamie!)

And the winner of the Big Pink Running package is:
Blogger Steel Springs said...

I would love #2. What a great bunch of pink swag!

October 31, 2009 11:27 PM


Congrats ladies! email me with your info so I can get the good sent out to you!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Doll!! Did you get your necklace?? I am dying to know if you like it! Mary

Becky said...

hahaha I hear ya! I was being lazy yesterday when I got a text saying she was about to get on the plane (I picked her up from the airport). I was like AAAHHHH!!!! I know she's so easy going that she doesn't even seem to notice a messy house but still.. had to high tail it to undo the tornado that my kids had created. Good thing I work well under pressure. LOL Have fun!

Kelsey said...

new post already!!!