Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I SAW IT!

No-not that! It's only 7am! I'm not even leaving for my appointment for a few more hours! But I did see the baby this morning! My jumpy little Seven was ALL over the place in there, so I looked down, and wouldn't you know, you could see it jumping around already! LOVE watching the belly wiggle all over!! I was so sad that Aaron wasn't here-he still hasn't had the chance to feel this little one. It was fairly jumpy the other night so I pulled his hand to my belly and we waited, and waited, and waited, and of course baby quieted down with only one or two kicks that just weren't strong enough for him to feel. I wish he could have been here to see it this morning. Hopefully soon!

And hopefully this means this baby will be nice and active and cooperative today!

Is this background gender generic enough for you? We'll play a little game after the ultrasound and see who is the first to figure out what this baby is!

3 comments:

Rheanna said...

Waiting....only sort of patiently! :o)

justdawn said...

OK...I hafta tell you...games are just not fair for the girl who lives across the Atlantic! I am a full EIGHT hours ahead of you! Don't make me wait until tomorrow...PLEASE????

Heidi said...

My "inside source" just spilled the beans!

Congrats!

I won't spoil it for the rest of everyone here!!!

:)