Thursday, June 3, 2010

"Uh, hey mom?"

"Yes?"

"Sometimes I eat bugs."

"Uh...sometimes you eat bugs??"

"Yep. But I didn't give Jacob my blue marker."

"Ok."

"Hey mom-you need to be quiet now so I can draw my things. If you talk I will get marker on my fingers."

"I'll be quiet."

"Sometimes I eat bugs."

"That's pretty gross, don't you think?"

"Yeah, it is. Ok. I drew this for you."

"Thank you."

"And this is for Dad."

"I'll give it to him."

"And there is two for each of you. So NO fighting. Do you know what happens if you fight? I take them away from both of you. And you don't want that. So no fighting. Dang-there is marker on my finger."


Photobucket

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

that has Lincoln written all over it! :)

MaryAnne said...

I was thinking the same thing. This had to be a Lincoln conversation. I love your kids!!

Niki said...

Love it! Like I said before...you should write a book.

Celeste said...

I can totally see me having that conversation with Gabe...little boys are so funny! Made me laugh...glad you shared it! :)