Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bag Tag

Let's just say it's been a week. or two. Between the RSV, Aaron being hospitalized with food poisoning, someone please tell me I'm not getting NEW spots like I suspect, and, well, just life in general, the blog hasn't exactly been priority.

And then there are my feelings on Tags. Very typically I just ignore them. If I've ever ignored a tag from you, don't take it personally, I do it to everyone! So imagine my surprise when my friend Lisa tagged me and I was EXCITED. Wow. What does that say? : ) This one is g-o-o-d.

And now I give you......Bag Tag!

The RULES are as follows:

A. Post a picture of whatever bag you are (using) today - not last weekend when you and your hubby went out to that fabulous restaurant. No cheating!!! AND it's contents!! EVERYTHING! Yes, even THAT!

B. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgment zone -- there will be no ridiculing or eye rolling here. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.

C. Now tag some fellow bloggers and link back to this post so people know why you are posting pictures of your bag.

Allrighty Miss Lisa-you asked for it!

A. The Bag:

A kind of purse/giant carry all/diaper bag thing. I can't deal with the normal diaper bags anymore. I have a new giant tote coming in the mail soon-it was a steal! But I do have to add that the cute little green clutch that I use when we go out is definitely more fun.

Everything in it:

Ready? (starting in the back)
-A changing pad
-A bib
-A spare outfit and onesie for Charlotte
-Breast pads
-Other pads (put there for postpartum use, now there just in case)
-A pink hat with flowers on it (Charli's)
-A ziploc bag of extra wipes (you know I go through them all!)
-A half empty tissue pack
-My wallet
-Two pairs of gloves; one black, one green
-A pen
-A box of chewy atomic fireballs
-A pen
-3 gum wrappers
-An empty gum package
-Lipstick (Mary Kay Suede)
-Lipgloss (e.l.f. Champagne)
-A tag from one of the pairs of gloves
-3 burpcloths
-A booger sucker
-Turquoise hat
-Pink headband w/flower
-Travel case of wipes
-Diapers
-Purell
-Butterfly toy
-Baby rings
-Charli's horse (get it? a charley horse?)
-Sucker
-Pkg of gum
-A name and address written on part of a gum pkg
And were it not always in my pocket, a Burt's Bees lip balm with pomegranate oil would also be in there.

B. I think I paid $9 for this one. Worth every penny. Heh! :) One day I would love to have a truly fabulous bag-as long as I get a killer deal on it!

C. The lovely woman behind this, Lisa, can be found HERE.
The only person I'm specifically tagging is Kelsey b/c she always has a fabulous bag and all sorts of good stuff in it!
So everyone else who reads this-You're tagged too....but only if you want to be!

8 comments:

danette said...

Hi my name is Danette. I am Becky Young's friend. I have psoriasis too. My last outbreak was a result of getting strep throat.

I have had psoriasis since I was 7. This time has been a lot harder to deal with because it is all over my arms and face. I have tried a few creams and they are not really helping.

So my question is what are you doing to help with the psoriasis. I am afraid to use anything oral or shots. I am afraid it is going to harm my reproductive system.

You can check out my blog if you would like it is andrewanddanetteottosen.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

LOVE it! I'm surprised there isn't more in there though! TeeHee!

Unknown said...

Now point me to your sis' BLOG!

zoinatt said...

OH my goodness how does it all fit in there? It looks so small.

MaryAnne said...

I am not ready to admit to the public how much I spend a my bags.

Big Daddy said...

We men have no bags. It is by desighn. A wallet fits in the pocket and that is all we need. Well that and a pocket knife. If you have a wallet, pocket knife and a set of keys you do not need anything else. Besides If you need to put your stuff in a bag your wife will always have one.

Sharon said...

TAGGED SEE MY BLOG FOR INFO / PICTURE TAG - JORDAN

Kelsey said...

SERIOUSLY .............NEW POST ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!