Saturday, July 14, 2012

Top 25

Well hey!

We've been nominated as one of the Top 25 Big Family Blogs over at Circle of Moms again!

If you feel so inclined, go ahead and click on this little circle that will take you right to the list, and you can scroll down to find Random Thoughts from the Zoo.



All you have to do is click on the little thumbs up button-no registering, leaving an email address or anything like that.  They keep is nice and simple!
Voting is open until August 1st, and you can vote every day if you feel up to it.

Thanks!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jane said...

Voted!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Catey! I wanted to let you know that I have nominated your blog for the Very Inspirational Blogger Award! All of the information is in my latest post: http://runinspired.wordpress.com/2012/07/15/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award/. I chose you because I have loved reading about your adorable family and your life as a running mom. I think you're such an inspiration for so many people! Keep up the great work!!!

XLMIC said...

voting!