Thursday, April 11, 2013

Still laughing

(If you're looking for the Nuun Hood to Coast application video, check HERE!) 

You know when you see something that is so dumb it's funny, and the more you think about it the funnier it is?

A friend of mine shared this yesterday morning.  I am still cracking up over it.



I have encountered one person who didn't laugh.  I think either a-he's lying or b-living over in Europe has ruined him.  Or he just needs to watch it again.  And again.  Andrew, if you read this, I vote you keep watching.
Maybe it's like Napolean Dynamite where the more you watch it the funnier it gets.
Now I want to watch Napolean Dynamite.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Catie said...

Mike LOVES this. Thanks for sharing :)

6 Pack Momma said...

I have watched this several times & laugh so hard each time. Then I call one of the kids over & have them watch it & laugh some more! It's great!!