Friday, April 1, 2011

Joke's on him

Congratulations to my husband.  He went the distance this morning for April Fools and not only hacked my blog, but also hacked my fb to link my blog in there.

I have been SO tired lately and not sleeping well, when I got up this morning and did the routine email check and popped on fb for a minute I was a bit worried.  I talk in my sleep sometimes, I wondered if I'd finally taken it to the next level and blogged/facebooked in my sleep.
It wouldn't be that much of a stretch in a house where a certain someone has been known to update fb status and send texts while on pain meds.  And by certain someone I of course mean Aaron.

Turns out the joke's on him!
Like I said, I haven't been sleeping well, and have been ornery as all get out.  Add the lacking motivation into the mix and the wild appetite swings and you get....familiar territory.

Hey honey?  Remember when you joked with the carpool about stopping and picking up a pregnancy test for your irritable wife last week?  And then I told you I already had?

Look closely....



Your math was a bit off, think Thanksgiving, not mid-October.


Photobucket

5 comments:

~LL~ said...

*snort*

Well..... IF you are not foolin' him.... CONGRATULATIONS!

If not..... congrats for when you are!

Unknown said...

Congrats catey! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

ha ha... we'll see how prego you are tomorrow:)

Kerri said...

didn't realize steph was on my computer. hee hee

Teamarcia said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! What awesome news!