Sunday, September 26, 2010

Changes

For the most part, I'm not a big fan of change.

Blogger has made some changes.
I don't mind most of it.  It seems to make uploading pictures easier.

But it has changed the way you can save and then publish posts.  Like I just went back to proof read and publish a post from Friday morning.  And then I realized it posted dated today.  Sunday.
I used to be able to to save them and it would post in the order it was drafted, labeled with the day upon which it was drafted.
So yes, I do know that today is Sunday and not Friday.

Hmmmm.
Not loving that change.
If anyone knows of a way to fix that, I'd love to know.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Sara said...

At the bottom of your post, under post options, there are fields for post date and time... those are completely edit-able. Hope that works for you!